Thursday, August 14, 2008

How To Make Real Money With Blogs

I've been on a longer vacation :-)

But now I'm back and ready for some goodies to tell you about making money online.

I have thought about 'How To Make Real Money With Blogs' a lot. I've also read a lot about it. So, this is what I came up with.

Building a blog empire is the way to go:

1. You need to decide on what niche topic your blog empire should go for. It has to be a more general subject were you can use sub categories for your blogs. And of course, it has to be a hot niche topic that everybody is interested in. Go to www.clickbank.com for this kind of information.

2. Start with about 5 blogs at www.blogger.com and www.wordpress.com.

3. Post some great information on your topics at least every second day. This is important for the Search Engines to be able to notice your blogs. Google for ideas by typing in keywords that have to do with your topics.

4. Place affiliate links to each of your posts. These links should be related to your blog theme. Also place them at the side of your blogs. Go to www.clickbank.com and find some affiliate programs that relate to your topics and sign up as an affiliate. It's easy. Just go by the step-by-step instructions.

5. Set up an Adsense account for ads to be put on your blogs. With these ads you can earn some money the easy way. And it's FREE! Place some targeted Google ads on your blogs, as this will make you money each and every time someone clicks on those ads on your blogs.

6. Write and submit 2 fresh quality articles a day for each blog to submit to article directories like www.ezinearticles.com and www.goarticles.com. After a few weeks you should see some excellent targeted traffic coming your way.

7. Get a domain name for each of your affiliate programs and re-direct these domains to your affiliate links, as the above article directories will not accept affiliate links. But they are still the greatest to go with.

I know, I know! It sound impossible to write posts in about 5 blogs and write 2 articles a day for these blogs. But you can re-write your blog entries to articles with 300-550 words, or so. Other marketers write 10 to 20 articles a day! You get used to it and then it will come easy to you.

If you stick to it, this can make you very wealthy. It has made many determined marketers rich. Believe me!

Start right now. It's fun!

No comments: